Calling All Catholics

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Christmas Reflections

Christmas has come and gone again, although me and my family continue celebrating through the Epiphany. We had contemplated on celebrating Christmas solo this year - without family. In the past, some conversations turned sour and our kids were exposed to things we didn't want them to be exposed to. We figured a more focused, somber observation of the 'true' meaning of Christmas somewhere apart from everyone else would be a true reversal of things past.

But this Christmas came off without a hitch. Perhaps our prayers were answered! No matter what anyone said or did, I had the true spirit of joy in my heart that only Christmas can bring. Nothing happened that would have set me off and nothing took away from the holiday. It was truly enjoyable! Praise be Jesus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home